khampster
Custom HTML Blocks not showing...
  • 2005/10/11 3:36

• khampster

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/19

I just installed the new 2.0.13.2 update on my site. and everything including the database is loaded on the site.

One problem, some of my custom block HTML are not showing up on the page. It worked fine when I had the XOOPS 2.0.9.2 a while back. I decided this upgrade should benifit me from the security fixes that was made. Instead the install went out okay, a little confusion going on but I got my database back up and running again, nothing lost in the site. Except the custom block pages I created a while back. I checked it out if there was anything wrong with the pages but everything in the site was intact no HTML codes are missing from it.

Is there a solution to this problem so I can use my Custom Blocks back on my site again? I need your help!!

khampster
Re: Custom HTML Blocks not showing...
  • 2005/10/11 14:23

• khampster

• Just popping in

*bump* can anyone help me with this please?

khampster
  • 2005/10/11 18:41

• khampster

• Just popping in

WarningSmarty errorunable to read resource"db:system_block_dummy.html" in /home/gotricep/public_html/html/class/smarty/Smarty.class.php on line 1084

this is what I got from the PHP Debug message on the custom block HTML windows and the PiCal Mini Calendar..

I need to see if anybody knows about this error, and have a solution to correct it. Thanks.

khampster
  • 2005/10/12 0:33

• khampster

• Just popping in

*bump* still not fixed.. i need some help I am running a XOOPS 2.0.13.1 and after upgrading to that version I have problems with it.

jdseymour

Update the system module in the modules administration page.

khampster
  • 2005/10/12 4:36

• khampster

• Just popping in

Quote:

jdseymour wrote:
Update the system module in the modules administration page.

I updated the module, but it still dont work... you can check out my site www.gotriceproductions.net/html/

The mini calendar and some of the custom blocks that are in HTML format isnt working properly. When I ran that PHP Debug it showed that error code on the site like how I pasted it on the last post. Is there another way to resolve this issue?

khampster
  • 2005/10/12 16:31

• khampster

• Just popping in

no one isnt responding to my message... i search this issue on XOOPS page and their are many people that have this kind of error so i do believe that this error is a common error to XOOPS users then. But is there a way that I can get things back up to normal again??

JMorris
  • 2005/10/12 16:49

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

Are you using a custom template set? If so, try going into the Template Set Manager, if the number next to System is red, you need to generate the file.

Ex:
Quote:
System [List (27)]

To generate the file, click on the word List. Then scroll down until you see the row that is highlighted in yellow and click the generate button.

Hope this helps.

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

khampster
  • 2005/10/12 16:58

• khampster

• Just popping in

no i see no red or yellow on the template manager. Its a mixed confusion that I been sitting down and thinking about this for a while now.

Fatal errorCall to a member function on a non-object in /home/gotricep/public_html/html/modules/system/admin/tplsets/main.php on line 93

This is what i see when I turn PHP Debug ON and checked out the templates manager... My XOOPS is falling apart.. now im really stuck!

khampster
  • 2005/10/12 17:09

• khampster

• Just popping in

SELECT FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid '0' AND conf_catid '1'ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id 
'25396f69a88d7f95493ad3ca243a4f92'
SELECT FROM xoops_users WHERE uid=1
SELECT 
FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid '0' AND conf_catid '3'ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT DISTINCT gperm_itemid FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE gperm_name 
'block_read' AND gperm_modid AND gperm_groupid IN (1,2)
SELECT b.* FROM xoops_newblocks bxoops_block_module_link m WHERE m.block_id=b.bid AND b.isactive=AND b.visible=AND m.module_id IN (0,-1) AND b.bid IN (57,19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,7,8,5,6,3,4,98,2,97,96,49,47,43,39,91,38,79,74,56,55,37,36,35,32,77,94,89,78,27,28,1,40,42,99,103,117,116,115,114,113,44,45,46,48,50,51,112,111,110,109,108,104,102,101,100,95,93,88,85,84,83ORDER BY b.weight,b.bid
SELECT 
FROM xoops_modules WHERE (hasmain '1' AND isactive '1' AND weight '0'ORDER BY weight ASCmid ASC
SELECT 
FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name 'module_read' AND gperm_modid '1' AND (gperm_groupid '1' OR gperm_groupid '2'))
SELECT FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname 'PDdownloads'
SELECT f.*, s.tpl_source FROM xoops_tplfile f LEFT JOIN xoops_tplsource s ON s.tpl_id=f.tpl_id WHERE (tpl_tplset 'default' AND tpl_file 'system_block_dummy.html'ORDER BY tpl_refid
SELECT 
FROM xoops_tplfile WHERE (tpl_tplset 'default' AND tpl_file 'system_block_dummy.html'ORDER BY tpl_refid
SELECT f
.*, s.tpl_source FROM xoops_tplfile f LEFT JOIN xoops_tplsource s ON s.tpl_id=f.tpl_id WHERE (tpl_tplset 'default' AND tpl_file 'system_block_dummy.html'ORDER BY tpl_refid
SELECT COUNT
(*) FROM xoops_online WHERE online_uid=1
UPDATE xoops_online SET online_updated
=1129137078online_module 0 WHERE online_uid 1
SELECT 
FROM xoops_online
SELECT 
FROM xoops_modules WHERE isactive '1' ORDER BY weight ASCmid ASC
SELECT COUNT
(*) FROM xoops_users WHERE level '0'
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_users WHERE user_regdate >= '1129100400'
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_users WHERE user_regdate >= '1129014000'
SELECT FROM xoops_users WHERE (level '0'ORDER BY user_regdate DESC LIMIT 01
SELECT 
FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid '28'ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT lid
cidtitledatehits FROM xoops_PDdownloads_downloads WHERE status AND offline 0 ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 010
SELECT lid
cidtitledatehits FROM xoops_PDdownloads_downloads WHERE status AND offline 0 ORDER BY hits DESC LIMIT 010
SELECT COUNT
(*) FROM xoops_priv_msgs WHERE (read_msg '0' AND to_userid '1')
SELECT FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname 'xcgal'
SELECT count(*) from xoops_xcgal_pictures WHERE approved 'YES'
SELECT pidfilepathfilenameurl_prefixfilesizepwidthpheightctime FROM xoops_xcgal_pictures WHERE approved 'YES' ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 5
SELECT 
FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid '4'ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT storyid
titlepublishedexpiredcounter FROM xoops_stories WHERE published 1129137078 AND published AND (expired OR expired 1129137078ORDER BY published DESC LIMIT 010
SELECT 
FROM xoops_xoopspoll_desc WHERE display=1 ORDER BY weight ASCend_time DESC
SELECT 
FROM xoops_xoopspoll_option WHERE poll_id=10 ORDER BY option_id
SELECT 
FROM xoops_users WHERE (level '0'ORDER BY user_regdate DESC LIMIT 05
SELECT 
FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname 'newbb'
SELECT FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid '3'ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT 
FROM xoops_bb_forums ORDER BY forum_order
SELECT 
FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name 'module_admin' AND gperm_itemid '3' AND gperm_modid '1')
SELECT uid FROM xoops_groups_users_link WHERE groupid=1
SELECT t
.*, f.forum_namef.allow_subject_prefixp.post_idp.iconp.uidp.poster_nameu.unameu.name FROM xoops_bb_topics txoops_bb_forums fxoops_bb_posts p LEFT JOIN xoops_users u ON u.uid p.uid WHERE f.forum_id=t.forum_id AND t.forum_id IN (1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,6) AND t.approved AND p.approved AND t.topic_last_post_id=p.post_id ORDER BY t.topic_time DESC LIMIT 05
SELECT 
FROM xoops_users WHERE (level '0' AND rank <> '6' AND rank <> '7' AND rank <> '8' AND rank <> '9' AND rank <> '11' AND rank <> '12'ORDER BY posts DESC LIMIT 05
SELECT f
.*, s.tpl_source FROM xoops_tplfile f LEFT JOIN xoops_tplsource s ON s.tpl_id=f.tpl_id WHERE (tpl_tplset 'default' AND tpl_file 'system_block_dummy.html'ORDER BY tpl_refid
SELECT 
FROM xoops_tplfile WHERE (tpl_tplset 'default' AND tpl_file 'system_block_dummy.html'ORDER BY tpl_refid
SELECT f
SELECT mid FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname
='piCal'
SELECT conf_name,conf_value FROM xoops_config WHERE conf_modid=38
SELECT 
FROM xoops_groups
SELECT u
.uidu.unameu.emailu.user_viewemailu.user_avatarg.name AS groupname FROM xoops_groups_users_link l LEFT JOIN xoops_users u ON l.uid=u.uid LEFT JOIN xoops_groups g ON l.groupid=g.groupid WHERE g.group_type='Admin' ORDER BY l.groupidu.uid
SELECT mid FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname
='piCal'
SELECT conf_name,conf_value FROM xoops_config WHERE conf_modid=38
SELECT 
FROM xoops_groups
SELECT f
SELECT 
SELECT f
Total
52 queries

This is what I got when I activated the MySQL Debug Mode.

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits