gediminasbyt
All News blocks disappeared after upgrade

All blocks related to News 1.4 have to be recreated after an upgrade to 1.4.1. In the beginning I had a hard time updating it. When I go to Generate a template file I'd get an error message saying that file can not be found. After multiple times of Updating module, running upgrade script, updating again I was able to install News1.4.1 but then all blocks that were created for News1.4 had no info. If i'd go to Blocks page there would be Blockname but 2nd and 3rd columns are completely blank and when I click on this block to edit there is only generic module info no Spotligt, articles selection and so on. All user groups are deselected as well. Tried to enable user groups but nothing changed.

There are some new error that appeared after news upgrade: (tried to delete templates_c dir)

Warning [PHP]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file templates_c/%%05^059^059E4584%%theme.html.php line 156
Warning [PHP]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in file templates_c/%%05^059^059E4584%%theme.html.php line 161

Right now I'm recreating news blocks and deleting old one maybe it will fix these warnings.

Xoops2.2.2 php5 FC4

Login

Who's Online

476 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 476

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits