Dyrty
2 Xoop questions
  • 2005/10/3 12:13

• Dyrty

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/20

I've been messing around with XOOPS and am getting a better understanding on how things workm but I still have 2 newbie Q's to ask.

First, on test.sanelogic.com, I created 2 Tiny Content blocks, 1 is politics and the other is weather.

When I create content via the TinyContent (TC) module, I have no way of assigning to one or the other block, it always ends up in both. How can I make StormCasing appear only under Weather?

secondly, if you click on the stormchasing link, the HTML is not formatted correctly. This is from cutting and pasting plain old HTML into the TC text plane. I would rather edit html outside of XOOPS and paste in the content, there a better way I can get this formatted correctly? I think there may be some issues when pasting the content into TC.

Here is an example of what I'm looking for -http://www.sanelogic.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=42

or go to www.sanelogic.com and click under forecasts.

(I know, joomla, don't hate me. I'd rather use XOOPS due to better theming support)

Thanks for your help.

pegasus00321
Re: 2 Xoop questions

You can try having 2 Tiny Content Modules installed.
Like use TinyD
Pegasus00321

I would appricate it if you click this link
TuFat.com PHP Scripts and etc

Dyrty
  • 2005/10/4 12:49

• Dyrty

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/20

Is that how it is normally done? people have to install 2 different kinds of content creation tools to do this sort of thing? I find that counter intuitive....

Also any ideas about the HTML formatting problems? Is there a better content module I can use that better supports HTML?

Bueller?

kaotik
  • 2005/10/4 13:25

• kaotik

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/2/19

Try wf-sections or magazine. They both allow you to use an html file as a template body.
www.kaotik.biz

Login

Who's Online

126 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 126

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits