plusangel
mypage module and theme problem
  • 2005/9/26 11:03

• plusangel

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/2 1

I’m using xoops2.2.2, multimenu 1.7 for 2.2.x and mypage module in order to display a couple of html static pages.

I’ve created a main menu item ITEM_A and two sub-nenu items ITEM_A1 and ITEM_A2…consequently inside the main folder(./modules/item_a_folder) I have I’ve created two children for my two submenus having the index.html files and some images (./modules/item_a_folder/item_a1_folder/ and ./modules/item_a_folder/item_a2_folder/)

Since the update to 2.2 the whole system worked fine….after that I noticed a strange effect:

Whenever I click to the main ITEM_A the corresponding page and the two dynamic submenus are visible…OK

Then if I click to one of them the page displayed having the default theme and not the one I’m using in my site (from 7dana.com).

I noticed that the footer.php and header.php that I have included (following the mypade template module) return different code.

Any ideas?
The official greek support site for xoops

rabideau
Re: mypage module and theme problem
  • 2005/9/26 14:17

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

Two ideas...

1. did you post this problem on the MultiMenu site? They are very helpful and informed on the module in question.
2. Can you provide a link and pointer to the problem so we can see better what you are experiencing?

Sounds like a curious problm....
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

plusangel
Re: mypage module and theme problem
  • 2005/9/27 12:42

• plusangel

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/2 1

It’s not seem to be a multimenu problem since I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it again in the main menu section without using multi at all…and the problem remains.

In addition with the strange theme behavior, I noticed that although I’ve assigned my anonymous users to see that pages…(by enabling the module access rights in user groups admin) they couldn’t see any except from the top level page...

It seems as the theme and access properties do not pass from the top level to the subs.
(I have updated the module as well)

In order to overcome it…I copy the contents of the sub folders to the main module folder and point them directly using the multimneu module….and it’s working.

So even if you using 2.2 and my page module but you don’t have submenus…the module is ok…
The official greek support site for xoops

Login

Who's Online

205 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 205

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits