stephenx
x2t theme problem
  • 2005/9/25 7:38

• stephenx

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/25

Hi there, I just installed XOOPS on my server. I changed the default theme to x2t. Now I can't get into the "System" tab at the Administration Menu! Anyone can help?

Thanks very much!

JMorris
Re: x2t theme problem
  • 2005/9/25 11:55

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

You can access the admin section of your site directly using the URL: yoursite.com/admin.php. From there you can enable the User Menu block in the block's administration section. The User Menu block will have a link to the admin section of your site in it.

Hope this helps.

James
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

stephenx
  • 2005/9/25 13:30

• stephenx

• Just popping in

Thanks for replying. But my problem is on the admin.php page when I click the "System" button it didn't show all the blocks within, so I couldn't change my system configurations.

Now if I want to change my default theme back to "default", how can I do it? Is there a file I can modify directly?

Thanks a lot!

stephenx
  • 2005/9/25 13:40

• stephenx

• Just popping in

I manually deleted the x2t foler in themes.. now I was able to change the default theme back. sorry for bothering...

:)

henuyken
  • 2005/9/29 5:09

• henuyken

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/29

Hi,

I had the exact same problem with the x2t theme.
I was able to access my XOOPS MySQL database with phpMyAdmin with a browser and changed the theme preference field (mine was called 'xoop_config') back to 'default' and everything was back to the default theme. This is a major bug in the x2t theme and should be addressed immediately since its included with the stock XOOPS distribution.

Hassan

Login

Who's Online

219 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 219

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits