patagon
CBB questions
  • 2005/9/17 6:15

• patagon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/1/8 0

Hi,

I am trying to decide which forum module to use, so I am now between CBB and Newbbex. So far I dont need the advanced features of CBB (but a simple forum, so newbbex could do) but I like to know they are there if I need them in the future. I also like the fact that it seems it will be the official forum, or at least it looks like many people use it, so it seems to be actively developed. my questions would be:

+ is there a performance penalty for the advanced versions of CBB (even if you dont use them, like karma for example) vs newbbex? is it really more likely to continue developing?

+ is there a block in CBB for "most active topics"? I see blocks for new, w/o replies, but no "active topics"...

+ is there a way to modify the select so that the username clicks to the profile, and the other links show below (without select or javascript, just text). There is a button in admin to toggle it on/off but all it does is display the select or just username, I want to display the content of the select outside a select...

I think thats all
thanks

Login

Who's Online

247 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 247

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits