script_fu
Theme problems between 2.2.3 rc1 & 2.0.13.1

Im haveing problems with 2.2 & some themes. When I log out or into my 2.2 site the theme pulls the blocks instead of the grey page. Meaning I can see the theme the whole time. This sound great and all but the one glitch is it doesn't pull the content and it make the site look very bad. When I take the same themes and install them on a 2.0 site I get the general grey page when I log out. How can I get the gray page back?

script_fu
Re: Theme problems between 2.2.3 rc1 & 2.0.13.1

I also notice that the theme block does not work. When I click on any other theme it just stays the same.

Take a look
www.purewolf.com

I wonder if this is where the problem is?

script_fu

Very strange I have the wordpress module installed and you can select themes when the site is on the module. When Im on the home page they wont change.

Time to install another 2.2 site and test some more.

script_fu

Okay this is definitely 2.2 problem. Im not sure if it is intended to be that way. On the default theme with 2.2 just the top header shows. On phpkaox the header and left block shows but with no content. I have two 2.2 sites up and running with the same results. When I log in or out of the site it displays the themes with empty blocks.

Can someone else confirm this?

How can I control my own login and log out pages or change them back to the plain grey page?

ta2025
  • 2005/10/13 14:18

• ta2025

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/17

Yep...

Definitely a problem. I have it too at fulldisklosure.org.

No matter what anyone picks for a theme, it resets back to default.

Thought it was Wordpress-related to start with, but I think it is session-related as it started showing up as people's sessions expired.

Login

Who's Online

223 user(s) are online (151 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 223

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits