kanelit
How can i do with Xoops
  • 2005/9/12 13:20

• kanelit

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/23

i have created a forum using xoops.with my font unicode[utf-8](khmerOS).if i want to other PC on internet can show my web without install the KhmerOS font
-How can i do with Xoops?i used to ctreat a HTML web:
{Embeding Khmer Font in IE browser)
Have you ever visited some Khmer websites? Have you ever wondered why can you see those Khmer characters on those websites without installation of Khmer font?

The reason is those Websites embedded Khmer font to your web browser . When you visit those websites again, don't forget to view the HTML source code of those websites, you will see something about .eot file.

Here is the explanation of how to embed Khmer font into users web browser. So the users can view Khmer Character in your website even they don't have Khmer font in their machine.

We used Microsoft WEFT for creating a file with .eot extension. You can find MS WEFT at http://www.cambodiait.com/http;//www.microsoft.com. Download WEFT and install it in your machine.

Open WEFT and choose a font you want to embed. And then add the URL of the website you want to give a permission to use your .eot file. (Please read WEFT's help of knowing how to create .eot file)

Let's say that you've already created a .eot file names limon.eot. Please upload limon.eot to your root webserver and place code below into your webpage between tag.

Write some Khmer text on your page by using font "Limon S1" and upload the webpage to your webserver. Open this webpage with IE (Internet Explorer) you will see those Khmer characters show on your webpage. It embed Limon S1 font into the web browser; that's why you can see the Khmer text.

***Note: Depend on the version of IE web browser. Later than IE version 5.5, Khmer text won't be view properly with IE browser. You will see some spaces between those characters.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

kanelit
Re: How can i do with Xoops
  • 2005/9/23 19:16

• kanelit

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/5/23

Quote:

kanelit wrote:
i have created a forum using xoops.with my font unicode[utf-8](khmerOS).if i want to other PC on internet can show my web without install the KhmerOS font
-How can i do with Xoops?i used to ctreat a HTML web:
{Embeding Khmer Font in IE browser)
Have you ever visited some Khmer websites? Have you ever wondered why can you see those Khmer characters on those websites without installation of Khmer font?

The reason is those Websites embedded Khmer font to your web browser . When you visit those websites again, don't forget to view the HTML source code of those websites, you will see something about .eot file.

Here is the explanation of how to embed Khmer font into users web browser. So the users can view Khmer Character in your website even they don't have Khmer font in their machine.

We used Microsoft WEFT for creating a file with .eot extension. You can find MS WEFT at http://www.cambodiait.com/http;//www.microsoft.com. Download WEFT and install it in your machine.

Open WEFT and choose a font you want to embed. And then add the URL of the website you want to give a permission to use your .eot file. (Please read WEFT's help of knowing how to create .eot file)

Let's say that you've already created a .eot file names limon.eot. Please upload limon.eot to your root webserver and place code below into your webpage between tag.

Write some Khmer text on your page by using font "Limon S1" and upload the webpage to your webserver. Open this webpage with IE (Internet Explorer) you will see those Khmer characters show on your webpage. It embed Limon S1 font into the web browser; that's why you can see the Khmer text.

***Note: Depend on the version of IE web browser. Later than IE version 5.5, Khmer text won't be view properly with IE browser. You will see some spaces between those characters.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

if i edited with Themes.html like this

<{$xoops_sitename}>-<{$xoops_pagetitle}>

<{$xoops_module_header}>

<{$xoops_sitename}> <{if $xoops_isuser}> ចាកចេញ   ACCOUNT<{else}> ដាក់ចូល   ចុះឈ្មោះ<{/if}>

<{$xoops_uname}>

ទំព័រដើម

បណ្ណាល័យ

វចនានុក្រម
ដំណឹងថ្មីៗ ទំនាក់ទំនង   ជំនួយ?

<{if $xoops_showrblock == 1}>

<{/if}>

<{foreach item=block from=$xoops_lblocks}> <{include file="obscene_v3_3c/obblock_l.html"}> <{/foreach}>

<{if $xoops_showcblock == 1}>

<{foreach item=block from=$xoops_ccblocks}> <{include file="obscene_v3_3c/obblock_c.html"}> <{/foreach}>

<{foreach item=block from=$xoops_clblocks}> <{include file="obscene_v3_3c/obblock_c.html"}> <{/foreach}>

<{foreach item=block from=$xoops_crblocks}> <{include file="obscene_v3_3c/obblock_c.html"}> <{/foreach}>

<{/if}>
<{$xoops_contents}>

astonstreet XOOPS Themes

<{$xoops_footer}>
<{$xoops_banner}>
<{foreach item=block from=$xoops_rblocks}> <{include file="obscene_v3_3c/obblock_l.html"}> <{/foreach}>

Login

Who's Online

312 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 312

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits