ramjet
XOOPS path check: Script is not inside XOOPS_ROOT_PATH and cannot run
  • 2005/9/10 18:53

• ramjet

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/10

Ok... I have had a lot of fun with this... First, let me say my install on site 1 went great - I am having no real issues to speak of. Only issue there is that I can not get the modules I wanted due to broken links...

However, on site #2 I am having a hell of a time. Both sites are on dedicated servers (identical in every aspect). I uploaded all of the files, went through the install and it completed just fine. I went to login and had some text links with no layout (just white page with text links for the menu). I tried to log in anyhow to see if something maybe did not sit right with the template during install - and no dice...

SO... I dumped all of the tables and deleted all of the files to start over. I have uploaded 3 times (even tried to upload and run an older install) and get the same error message when I go to the main site: "XOOPS path check: Script is not inside XOOPS_ROOT_PATH and cannot run".

Now, when I go to the toplevel.com/install I am able to get to the first 3 screens (where it yells at me for incorrect write permissions). When I click next I get the exact same error message as if I am going in from the toplevel.com: "XOOPS path check: Script is not inside XOOPS_ROOT_PATH and cannot run"

I am at my whits end with this install - and I am dead set on using this CMS for both sites (actually 3) due to the level of support I see everyone giving in development and forums...

Any help on this? Has someone made it past this issue before? I did a search for the error message and the 1 result did not pertain to my issue...

Thanks!
Ramjet

ramjet
Re: XOOPS path check: Script is not inside XOOPS_ROOT_PATH and cannot run
  • 2005/9/10 19:15

• ramjet

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/10

OK... Consider me a dumb a$%... Ends up that the mainfile.php, footer.php and header.php files were from an upgrade I did on Site #1 - and I was not using the same modules and connection in site #2...

All is good in the hood... LOL... Thanks for the support anyhow!

Ramjet

Login

Who's Online

168 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 168

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits