KayJay
Administration format
  • 2005/9/5 14:12

• KayJay

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/6 1

So I realise that this is probably the most stupid and obvious question that these forums have ever heard, but I'm confused. I managed to custom the theme on the front end of XOOPS with no problems (and it looks legend!), but am utterly stumped on how to do the same with the back-end. Any help?

pegasus00321
Re: Administration format

Are you running 2.2.x?

If you are, look in themes//themeadmin.html
Pegasus00321

I would appricate it if you click this link
TuFat.com PHP Scripts and etc

KayJay
  • 2005/9/6 9:55

• KayJay

• Just popping in

Yes, I figured the back end out, well sort of. For the most part it looks pretty good.

Next I want to change the graphic buttons from each module to text based buttons, and I'm completely confused.

And if I want to take the redirect headers out of the site is there an easier way then changing every reference to it?

rabideau
  • 2005/9/6 13:15

• rabideau

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/4/25

I can speak to the buttons issue... it is painful. Icons are not all in one location; they are spread across modules as well as the main directories. You will need to find all those icon/buttons you wish to change (you'll also note they are not named consistently nor sized consistently) and create a unique update file for them... as you will need that upgrade icon/button file to run with each upgrade of XOOPS.
Pax vobiscum,
...mark

may the road rise to meet your feet!

http://treemagic.org

KayJay
  • 2005/9/6 16:31

• KayJay

• Just popping in

I'm not looking to replace the icons with other icons. I would like to replace them with a menu structure similar to that on the front end. And that is my problem at the moment.

KayJay
  • 2005/9/6 16:37

• KayJay

• Just popping in

Reading the actual files helps! I found the source of that problem. Wow, do I feel stupid! Now my next question is about breadcrumbs.

Has anyone added breadcrumbs into the header bar in admin?

Login

Who's Online

445 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 445

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits