Resized Image

Please Help :(

jmewalker
Re: Need Help in "SmartSection" Module
  • 2005/9/3 18:27

• jmewalker

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/19

Same here. Got the mod from the IntranetPack_1.0 installed on a fresh install of X2.2.2. Anyone got a clue what this vague error is trying to tell us?

errolalvarez

Hey !!!

I got the same problem too and believe me Im some kinda run out off time for some stuff I need to finish asap...

If it is as good as it is supposed to be then Ill consider to rollback to 2.0.13.. For all of the upcomment fellas I read that theres no version of this module for 2.2.x so anyway we´ll need to wait till is done ...

BUT WHY U INCLUDED IT ON A PACKAGE DESIGNED FOR 2.2.X ? As I know it doesnt work at all in that version ...

Any ideas of what we can do ?

Mithrandir

I did test all modules in the module packages with XOOPS 2.2

We have tried to correct some of the causes of module incompatibilities in XOOPS 2.2.3 Final, which is out very shortly (announcement written, just needs a proof-read, so we are talking hours, not days)

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but will take a closer look at the modules in the module packages to ensure that this doesn't happen again.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

Login

Who's Online

129 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 129

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits