Zjerre
2.2.2. Fatal error: blank page - recent comments block
  • 2005/8/20 15:39

• Zjerre

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/6 1

When I try to add a center-column block on my homepage with the recent comments I get this fatal error with php debug switched on:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/oilsjter/public_html/gent/modules/system/blocks/system_blocks.php on line 381

Debug switched off shows a blank page.
I'm using 2.2.2 without hacks.
Any hints to solve this?
Et sceleratis sol oritur.

Mithrandir
Re: 2.2.2. Fatal error: blank page - recent comments block

One or more comments are connected to a module that either has never existed or has been uninstalled.

How this happened, I can't really say, but if you can, then load up the xoopscomments table in a tool like phpmyadmin and note down the com_modid for the 10-20 latest comments (highest com_id)

Then look in the modules table and see if any of the noted com_modid's are not present in the modules table's mid column. If you find one (or more) delete the corresponding rows in the xoopscomments table.
"When you can flatten entire cities at a whim, a tendency towards quiet reflection and seeing-things-from-the-other-fellow's-point-of-view is seldom necessary."

Cusix Software

Zjerre
Re: 2.2.2. Fatal error: blank page - recent comments block
  • 2005/8/22 9:54

• Zjerre

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/9/6 1

Thanks Mith!
Because of a re-install the sequence of modules was srewed up, so the xoopscomments wasn't compatible anymore.
Great job!
Et sceleratis sol oritur.

Login

Who's Online

173 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 173

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits