Stanton
need insight on basic project management/collaboration
  • 2005/7/29 2:28

• Stanton

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/29

I hope to create an arts-related community site encouraging collaborations among artists. This requires a very simple project management component. None of the XOOPS modules do what I need, and I'm trying to get a sense of how easy it is to customize a module, or whether there are tools to simplify making a new module. I'm not a programmer, and I don't especially want to become one.

I don't need calendars, or gant charts, or anything complex. I need members to be able to create projects. Each project should have its own page. The project creator defines how many registered users can sign on to the project.

Ideally there would be an ebay-like feedback system, and project creators could define a minimum level of feedback necessary to sign on to a project. It would also be nice if there could be three project types: completely open, requiring approval, and invitation only.

I've been researching a bunch of CMS solutions, and am feeling a bit overwhelmed. Any guidance would be very appreciated. Thanks for reading!

Login

Who's Online

190 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 190

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits