digitz
System submenu items dissapeared
  • 2005/7/28 20:26

• digitz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/28

Hi there,

I've closed down the website for maintenance in the Admin options, but what I get is that the items under the SYSTEM category in the top left side of the screen don't show anymore and both Private Messaging and System show the same items: "Index" and "Prune".

Therefore I can't see the General etc... items in the SYSTEM section of the menu.

I'm really confused. Can anybody help me with this Please?

Thanks in advance

digitz
Re: System submenu items dissapeared
  • 2005/7/30 7:48

• digitz

• Just popping in

Quote:

digitz wrote:
Hi there,

I've closed down the website for maintenance in the Admin options, but what I get is that the items under the SYSTEM category in the top left side of the screen don't show anymore and both Private Messaging and System show the same items: "Index" and "Prune".

Therefore I can't see the General etc... items in the SYSTEM section of the menu.

I'm really confused. Can anybody help me with this Please?

Thanks in advance

BTW I'm using version 2.2. I saw a post about the same problem in earlier versions which said that I should delete adminmenu.php in the cache folder, but the current version doesn't seem to habe adminmenu.php in the cache folder.

rowdie
  • 2005/7/30 7:56

• rowdie

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/7/21

Can you reach the general system admin by adding the path /modules/system/admin.php?fct=preferences to your site url?

digitz
  • 2005/7/31 16:16

• digitz

• Just popping in

Thanks my friend,

I managed to re-install the application all over again and the problem is resolved.

Thanks again.

Login

Who's Online

161 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 161

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits