• 2005/7/23 18:57

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

I just found this, while I was searching around

Zina

It is a
Quote:
Zina is a graphical interface to your MP3 collection, a personal jukebox, an MP3 streamer. It can run on its own, embeded into an existing website, or as a Postnuke/PHPNuke/Xoops/Mambo module. It is similar to Andromeda, but released under the GNU General Public License.

Should this be added to the xoops.org repository?

carnuke
Re: Should Zina be added to Repository?
  • 2005/7/23 19:45

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

I was interested enough to download the files and install it on my test site. All went very easily

The package expects you to download the XOOPS files that basically adds the xoops_version.php file and an admin icon.

then you need to uncomment line 22 in index.php and change the setting to 3, like this $z_embed = 3;

Upload all the files to a folder called zina in your modules directory and install as usual.

The module appears to work well, although it appears to have several administration options and setting up.

It aderes to groups permissions, but I have not tried to see if it retains indevidual users settings. It may well do so.

Does not use database, all files are stored in the modules cache that needs to be writable.

Maybe some others could try the module and see if it's favorable? I will probably use this for a while and see how it performs.

Thanks for the lead,
http://houseofstrauss.co.uk Resource for alternative health and holistic lifestyle
search xoops

kavaXtreme
  • 2005/11/14 23:24

• kavaXtreme

• Repository Maintainer

• Since: 2005/1/17

Zina has now been added. You'll find it here.
All men die. Few men really ever live.
"The truth will set you free." ~Ancient Jewish philosopher

fredtheedit
  • 2005/11/15 0:33

• fredtheedit

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/3 7

Hey guys. I hope someone can help me with this. I am using XOOPS version 2.2.3a.

I can't seem to get "Zina" to function properly without errors showing up at the bottom of the page.

I am getting these errors.
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(c:/program files/easyphp1-8/www/modules/zina/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\include\functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(): Failed opening 'c:/program files/easyphp1-8/www/modules/zina/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/Program Files/EasyPHP1-8\php\pear\') in file c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\include\functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(c:/program files/easyphp1-8/www/modules/zina/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\include\functions.php line 153
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(): Failed opening 'c:/program files/easyphp1-8/www/modules/zina/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/Program Files/EasyPHP1-8\php\pear\') in file c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\include\functions.php line 153
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(c:/program files/easyphp1-8/www/modules/zina/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\include\functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(): Failed opening 'c:/program files/easyphp1-8/www/modules/zina/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/Program Files/EasyPHP1-8\php\pear\') in file c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\include\functions.php line 152
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(c:/program files/easyphp1-8/www/modules/zina/language/english/modinfo.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in file c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\include\functions.php line 153
Warning [PHP]: xoops_load_lang_file(): Failed opening 'c:/program files/easyphp1-8/www/modules/zina/language/english/modinfo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:/Program Files/EasyPHP1-8\php\pear\') in file c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\include\functions.php line 153

I downloaded the Mod files from this website then I downloaded the "Zina" package and I followed the installation to the letter and still no dice. These errors show up below the modules administration section.

I even went on to install the module even with these errors to see if things would work out and it still doesn't. The "Zina" package works as a stand alone and as a module but these errors keep showing up right on the bottom of the page!

Can someone help?

melgior
  • 2005/11/27 12:26

• melgior

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/11/27

Xoops is looking for localized module information in the language/english/modinfo.php file. Since Zina isn't originally developed as a XOOPS module, it uses it's own language system. The localized module information isn't necessary for the functionality of the Zina module and only you as an administrator will see the notices about the missing file.

If you want to get rid of them though, create the language/english directories and place a dummy (empty) modinfo.php file in it. The warnings will be gone.

Login

Who's Online

161 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 161

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits