Prozak
Initial Configuration of my XOOPS site, Please help!
  • 2005/7/22 14:41

• Prozak

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/21

Hello everyone, i'm new @ XOOPS (changing from php-nuke because i like it more X)) anyway.. i've benn playing around, installed some modules (photo gallery and wordpress) and i want.. that the anonymous users can see the whole front page of my site... not just the registered ones (why? because if they cant see the content how are they want to suscribe XP)... i've been triying and the only thing i can achieve is that 1 center module appears on the main screen (without the users logged in) anyone knows how can i do this??

wizanda
Re: Initial Configuration of my XOOPS site, Please help!
  • 2005/7/22 15:17

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

You need to go to the groups and select the boxs for anonymous users, so they can view all.

SLEO577
Re: Initial Configuration of my XOOPS site, Please help!
  • 2005/7/22 16:09

• SLEO577

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/6/27

Well actually, if he is using version 2.2rc. I know what he is talking about. I have a 3 column site running in version 2.0.13. And as you said Wizanda, I can get the center column to show for anonymous users from the Groups permission box.

On the other hand, in version 2.2rc, using the same theme and modules as the one in 2.0.13 and allowing the same permission to anonymous users, I cannot get the center column to show up when looking at the site as a guest. Once you login, it does show the center column.

Login

Who's Online

367 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 367

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits