Precept
Marquee Issue
  • 2005/7/21 3:52

• Precept

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/21

I'm having trouble with the Marquee module. It displays fine, but when I go to change the current marquee in it's menu, there are no marquees displayed there. The only thing visible is the add marquee button which does absolutely nothing when clicked.

The weird thing is, the marquee is still there showing the same thing it was before the problem, it just doesn't show up in the marquee control panel and I can't create another one.

My first thought was to remove the module and reinstall it, but deleting the marquee folder from the /modules directory doesn't entirely remove the marquee module. It displays an error at the top of the page and a missing file error in the System Administration menu. Then I tried replacing it with a freshly downloaded version of the module, to no avail. The problem is still there, but so is the old marquee text, so the module was never fully removed.

I was wondering if anyone has had this issue and how they fixed it. Or if someone could help me to totally remove all traces of the module so that I can try to reinstall it.

Any help would be appreciated.

- Robert

Login

Who's Online

217 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 217

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits