Menace71088
Can someone mod a template for me?
  • 2005/7/1 2:16

• Menace71088

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/1 0

Hi all, I think I found my dream template for my site (GameEdge.Net) but it's not quite perfect. Here is a link to the template I would like modified (Direct Download Link). Just so you can get a visualization of what I am begging asking for here is a picture of what I want the template to look like (Picture) and here is what the theme looks like originally (Picture).

Here are a few key things I would like changed.

-I would like the top link bar (Home>Downloads>etc.) I would like that removed and the banner image made larger to take up that space. If the banner image can not be made larger no problem.

-As you can see in the photo of what I would like to top banner image to change randomly after each reload (so every time the user reloads the page or comes back to the site a random image is shown) This is real important to me. It would be easiest if there was a folder i can drop images into via FTP.

-Also in my dream image where it says "Logo Here" I would like that to be a GIF image that is constant and does not change with the banner image so, because the background would be transparent the logo would look in place no matter what banner is selected.

-As you can see in the image of the real template, there is a log in and account button. If possible get rid of those because those buttons are on the side block.

-Finally I would like the title colors, not exactly sure what to call them but the colors around the block headers, I would like the color around the news titles to be black and the block header to be a dark gray.

I think that about covers everything. Please if some one can help me you can contact me via e-mail at Menace@GameEdge.Net. Thank you in advance to anyone willing to do me a huge favor.

Menace71088
Re: Can someone mod a template for me?
  • 2005/7/2 21:45

• Menace71088

• Just popping in

Anyone... please?

Menace71088
Re: Can someone mod a template for me?
  • 2005/7/12 8:47

• Menace71088

• Just popping in

I'm really want to revamp my site. I also would like to do a podcast, so this template would be a huge help. Thanks in advance.

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits