tzadik
Just notify me of everything!
  • 2005/6/20 2:36

• tzadik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/2 4

I just installed a XOOPS site, including the News module, which I set up to require me to approve each new item and comment (the requirements of the site is that no content can go up without approval). I'm struggling a bit with the notification. Whenever I approve a new item, I have to remember to check the notifcation boxes to ensure that I'll be notified of new comments on that item.

If I forget to do that on a particular item, I'll never know that people have submitted comments on it until I happen to open that item.

Is there any way I can just tell XOOPS to "just notify me about everything" and not have to worry about each notification setting? Also I'd like to be able to go to page to just see everything that is awaiting approval. I hate to have to worry if there's something submitted that I overlooked.

rajaito
Re: Just notify me of everything!
  • 2005/6/20 2:56

• rajaito

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/1/3 1

Yeah I just asked the same question....

jdseymour

See the Extensible Waiting Contents Module, It will show items waiting for approval for many different modules.

rajaito
  • 2005/6/20 3:17

• rajaito

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/1/3 1

I guess my question is slightly different.... I want all users to be automatically notified when someone comments on their submissions.

Login

Who's Online

133 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 133

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits