izo_staf
NOAH
  • 2005/6/10 10:59

• izo_staf

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/17

I'm trying to find info on how to use Noah and can't find anything.http://tetrasi.com/noah should offer info and examples but has vanished only google's cach has some bits left. Is there somebody out there with a little bit more info.
Or are there other modules that offer the same thing.

The standalone version doesn't work so i decided to downgrade XOOPS to 2.07 and used noah 0.87 that seems to work but after that i'm stuck and need some examples.

Please help

fatman
Re: NOAH
  • 2005/6/15 2:04

• fatman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/13

I've made several requests to try and get some help keeping the NoAh module up to date but no one has stepped forward.

The standalone version of NoAh does work but I haven't had time to keep the releases up to date. You'll need to contact me directly if you want the latest version.

I'm still very happy to share my source but only if someone can step forward to help manage support.

maumed
  • 2005/6/15 4:57

• maumed

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/18

what is NOAH?

[]s
Mauricio

wcrwcr
  • 2005/6/15 5:17

• wcrwcr

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/12/12

izo_staf
  • 2005/7/11 2:13

• izo_staf

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/17

Hi there fatman,

thanks for your reply and i'm sorry to kept you waiting. I'm very intrested in your module and think it could be the biggest thing happened to XOOPS ever.
It gives you the possibility to create everything you need. Al you have to do is make a plan and build...
That's how i see noah. I'm quit willing to test and test and test and build and build and build but am not a php or msql buff.
One of the biggest downside of XOOPS is that it's not uniform and it tends to grow slower instead of faster. So you find a module install it and then it doesn't work, you find another and so one, all you and up with is a big mess.
Sure you will see some high tech sites with beautiful things, but in 99 of a 100 thoose guys modified the code and thing will not work like you think that's troublesome.
Another down is the difficultie with theme's templates and that sort of things. Just pick, place, shape and colour would be a strong answer. It should be easy... (this is not just a XOOPS problem but most of the cms ers cope with this little thing)
So i've got a few things i would llike to build but don't know how, simple things and complex a few reinvent the wheele things. I could give you feedback and keep detailled log's ore perhaps examples of the work in progress. Noah sounds like real power at your fingertips, and i would like to learn and develop...
thank you
let me no if you could help
john

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits