davidtillyer
Lost PASS WORD module NOT working

Hi ALL I need your help. the "LOST PASSWORD" module is not working on my xxops site. It's the one line that says "Lost Password" just below where you put your user name and password.

I have tryed it here on this XOOPS site and it work fine. When I click on the lost Password on my site it takes me tohttp://www.mysite.com/user.php#lost I typein the email address that I want it to be sent to and click on send password the the page go's "Blank" white but it dose point to:http://www.mysite.com/lostpass.php.

Can some one PLEASE help me fix this.

jdseymour
Re: Lost PASS WORD module NOT working

For a blank page, turn on PHP debug to see the errors.

System Admin. - Preferences - General Settings, At the line for debug mode settings select PHP Debug Mode from the dropdown list. Save your changes. Next visit the page giving problems and note the errors.

Turn debug mode off when finished trouble shooting the page.

davidtillyer

Hi Thank you, for that I have tryed that clicked on "Lost Password" and poped in my email clicked send and the url it takes me to ishttp://www.mysite.com/lostpass.php

but the page is just a BLANK whit page, NO errours, NO debug info, when turned on.

Can someone PLEASE HELP with this pronlem as my users are telling me they are requesting there password and this problem happends.

Quote:

jdseymour wrote:
For a blank page, turn on PHP debug to see the errors.

System Admin. - Preferences - General Settings, At the line for debug mode settings select PHP Debug Mode from the dropdown list. Save your changes. Next visit the page giving problems and note the errors.

Turn debug mode off when finished trouble shooting the page.

Mithrandir

xoops version?

famc2
i got the same problem
  • 2005/6/6 9:51

• famc2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/18

mysql Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.10, for pc-linux-gnu (i686)
PHP Version 4.3.10

XOOPS VERSION:
XOOPS 2.0.10 Stable updated from 2.0.9.2
"2.0.9.2 was no problem"

when user use their email to get them new password they get "....bring you to former page...and so on"

I turn on Debug mode got this message:
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: t in file lostpass.php line 41

any one can help me?
thanks a lot

davidtillyer

I do not understand your message and I still do not have a soloution to my problem.

Can anyone HELP?

Feichtl
  • 2005/6/13 13:20

• Feichtl

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/11/8

I recognized to have the same problem with XOOPS 2.0.10.

My (temporary) solution was to take lostpass.php from XOOPS 2.0.9.3 and changed it against the version from XOOPS 2.0.10 and now it works!

I'm not a coder, so i'm not able to find out the failure, but i think, that one of the dev's will!

GTX,

Werner.

davidtillyer

Hi,

Thank you, for that tip can anyone tell me where I can take lostpass.php from XOOPS 2.0.9.3?

David

Login

Who's Online

208 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 208

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits