bwoods01
Problem with News 1.3.1 RC2
  • 2005/6/3 22:19

• bwoods01

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/18

I’m having a problem with news 1.3.1 RC2. I added an article, when I click on “Articles” under the “Main Menu” I can see the article fine, but if I click at the top of that article where is says: “ARTICLES: The Great Difference (By Augustus Toplady)” I get a black screen. I also have a block on the front page and when I click on that article (The Great Difference) I get a blank screen. I have tried both Top News and Recent News blocks and I get the same results with both. The other articles that are in the block work fine, the difference is this article is a gif file. I have tries two different editors Spaw and DHTML and get the same results with both. I have added the article (gif file) to my Forum and it works fine. In the Forum I used the Spaw editor to post it.

My web site ishttp://doctrinesofgrace.net if someone has time to look at it. I turned the PHP Debug on and the results are below.

PHP Debug
Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/******/public_html/modules/news/include/functions.php on line 305
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: submitarts in file modules/PDdownloads/xoops_version.php line 78
Warning [PHP]: array_intersect(): Argument #1 is not an array in file modules/PDdownloads/xoops_version.php line 78
Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: submitarts in file modules/PDlinks/xoops_version.php line 77
Warning [PHP]: array_intersect(): Argument #1 is not an array in file modules/PDlinks/xoops_version.php line 77

Thanks,
Buddy

bwoods01
Re: Problem with News 1.3.1 RC2
  • 2005/6/4 13:56

• bwoods01

• Just popping in

Well it looks like the topic "The Great Difference" will work the first time I click on it, but then it's a blank page if I try to go to it again.

I'm using XOOPS 2.0.10

Thanks,
Buddy

bwoods01
Re: Problem is fixed
  • 2005/6/4 20:02

• bwoods01

• Just popping in

I fixed the problem by loading news 1.3.1 RC1

Login

Who's Online

164 user(s) are online (105 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 164

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits