brigarkee
Question for a Pro PHP'er
  • 2005/5/30 14:53

• brigarkee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/10

I am wondering if there is anyone out there savy in coding that could tell me if there is a way to perform a function in the XooperStore module.

I would like to add to the bottom of each product some type of review feed that is offered on the Amazon website.

For instance.. When I enter a product through Xooperstore that I would like on my website, it would show the product and then one or the start of one of the reviews that is on Amazon...

Much like you can do on ebay where in the about me section it will list some of the feedback that people have left for you.

I don't know if this is possible, but I was wondering if there is something I can add into the coding of one of the files that would pull this sort of information from Amazon.

I am not familiar with how to incorporate any of the AWS services, or how to set these up in a XOOPS environment, but I wish I did as I am struggling with the per product entry-

If anyone would have any information on this or how to set up AWS in the XOOPS scripting, if you wouldn't mind, I would GREATLY appreciate your time.

Thank you!

Colleen

Login

Who's Online

119 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 119

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits