damaster
POST TENEBRAS LUX
  • 2005/5/21 1:43

• damaster

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/11

We need developers but unfortunately their disagreements affect the all XOOPS communities. They should not use their dev “power” to control and influence the way the project is going…

If they want the best for Xoops, and I’m sure is the case, they still have to be honest and fair. And this is available for all developers with their own branch…

They need to considerer themselves, like we do, as developers, not project managers, nor designers and these are why they should keep doing their job and leave the others doing theirs. Why not to stop posting so much and concentrate in a more active development?

Except if you believe that’s possible to make a carrier like, you know, the guy that joins as a cleaner and ends up as executive director of that multinational corp!?

We experienced that recently, on Mambo Thread, designers are as important as developers. Designers enable developers work to be sellable.

As my goodfriend Jason says when suggest and initiate XOOPS Theme Forge (stand by..) Designers enable developer's work to be sellable and that’s what we can call interdependency. When working together we get:

Synergy or synergism, most often refers to the phenomenon of two or more discrete influences or agents acting in common to create an effect which is greater than the sum of the effects each is able to create independently.

At least they both have one thing in common, they depend on users! And at last, they all, make the community.

I believe that the developers team will wisely accept to be guided on the same level as the others teams. This structure will be a benefit to the all Xoopsers and their projects.

I beg you (xoopsers and young leader team) to read carefully and think about the meaning of the following example:

https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=36319&start=0#forumpost157884
I like people more than machines or money. But that's me!
Lets do something good and great: Lets do open source!

Login

Who's Online

149 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 149

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits