Llorian
Module not Found
  • 2005/5/17 0:39

• Llorian

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/6/3 1

Okay, no laughing. I run XOOPS 1.0 RC 3.0.5 on Fedora Core 3. My server had a blowout with the processor, but I managed to recover the database and all the directory structure from the copy I was running on it. Now, when I put everything in place, verify the database is proper and working. Everything has the appropriate permissions, but I'm getting 'Module not Found'. I checked through everything I could think of, even some of the suggestions on this forum. However, nothing seems to make it work.

I tried running the install file again, which didn't work, and it doesn't even allow me to log into the site at all anymore - modules or not. Argh!

If there are any suggestions out there on how I can get this fixed, I'd love to hear it. I just can't jump to XOOPS 2 because the database doesn't work properly in that either. :(

The website is:http://www.winterslegacy.com

jdseymour
Re: Module not Found

Hi Llorian,

I will be honest, I started using XOOPS with version 2.0.7.3, so I have no experiance with version 1. Maybe if you view the Module Deployment Flash Tutorials on my site, something will click. Another thing is that the files may have either corrupted either with the crash, or the upload. I wish I could help you more.

Login

Who's Online

106 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 106

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits