2newbie
XOOPSstats Help
  • 2005/5/9 14:19

• 2newbie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/12

NOT SURE HOW TO "POLITE BUMP"....SORRY FOR 2ND POST

just installed XOOPS stats .45 on XOOPS 2.0.10 . everything seems ok except when i go to system admin and click the phpcredits and i get a tiny menu (homepage/logout) and a bunch of lines where the system admin panel should be ? strange. everything else shows up fine except for that.

Made the modification to header.php and javascript in footer section.

ALSO: is there a way to increase the number of hits instead of starting out at 0 again ?

ANY IDEAS ?

php debug on: index page this is all i get-

Notice [PHP]: Undefined index: fragment in file /inlandempire/html/xoops/html/modules/statistics/include/hitcounter.php line 68

Line 68: if ( $dnsarray['fragment'] != "" )

seventhseal
Re: XOOPSstats Help

Sorry, I only check messages on my mods here about every 2 weeks or so...my bad.

Go to XOOPS @ IBDeeming! for most of your support needs.

I'm not sure if you got this version from my site, or one of the mirrors. The first problem you talked about was actually caused by some incomplete HTML and was fixed.

You can increase the number by editing the database table. Set the value to anything you would like.

I believe you may be running a windows server? fragment is something that is supported in PHP for Linux and Apache under Linux. I thought that windows didn't know how to support that array index. In any case, I have fixed that as well. Come on over to the site, and message me. If you are interested, I can give you a link to a pre-view version that should have all of these issues you talked about resolved!

Login

Who's Online

242 user(s) are online (152 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 242

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits