brigarkee
Please Help Question about Review Module
  • 2005/5/3 15:59

• brigarkee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/10

Hello, I have a 2 part question here... please bear with me

I realize through searching for the answer to my question that the myreviews module is no longer being supported.. I believe this is how I'm understanding it? But I'm wondering if anyone has run into this problem and has found a solution to it.

The myreview is working fine on my site except for the Modify Review Info File ID in the manage reviews section.

It is giving me the following when I click on it:
Error Code: 0013

ERROR: Could not query the database.
Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

I see someone else posted something similar in another area, but I'm not finding any problems in my database.

I am looking for a module that will allow me to post a picture, (possibly allow me to enter an html of my own) and then allow others to Rate and Review it.

Is there anyone who might be able to tell me how to either modify whatever I need to to get rid of the error above, or who can tell me which module would perform the best for what I am seeking to do.

If you are pretty familiar with most of the modules, if you wouldn't mind checking out my website, and clicking on the link on my site to the left that says Reilley's Reviews, and looking at that layout, that is what I am trying to do, I am currently using tinyd for that section of the site, the only thing that particular module is missing that I need is a rating option.

I really appreciate your time, I am new to all of this.

Thank you

Login

Who's Online

84 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 84

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits