2newbie
Mx-Directory beta 2 help
  • 2005/4/29 16:49

• 2newbie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/12

I know support is supposed to go to dev XOOPS but they have yet to approve my account. SORRY.

anyways, just a note and a couple questions...drop down menu for city should be left so that it can be typed in. For large (national) websites this poses a problem. there's alot of cities in the US. That would be a huge drop down list !

question 2 : if there is an admin for changing the city names where would one find it or do you have to goto code ?

question 3: how do you change the pricing for the PREMIUM Services ?

tripmon
Re: Mx-Directory beta 2 help
  • 2005/4/30 1:27

• tripmon

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/2/28

Quote:
anyways, just a note and a couple questions...drop down menu for city should be left so that it can be typed in. For large (national) websites this poses a problem. there's alot of cities in the US. That would be a huge drop down list !

question 2 : if there is an admin for changing the city names where would one find it or do you have to goto code ?

Big ooops on my part, there is a file release to correct.
see the bugs or patches section of the project on dev.xoops.org.
Quote:

question 3: how do you change the pricing for the PREMIUM Services ?

You will need to manually edit the matrix.php file in an editor, or create your own file to display your pricing, etc. There are no price hooks in the module itself.

BTW all you need to submit @dev.xoops.org is an e-mail address.

2newbie
Re: Mx-Directory beta 2 help
  • 2005/4/30 3:03

• 2newbie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/12

thanks...that seemed to solve the city state problem....appreciate the help !

Next problem......when you add a business as a premium link they are listed in the yellow block at top and in a block below....can this be an option ? or not show in "yellow" area at top ?

SCRATCH NEXT PROBLEM ABOVE- found that if you select the first option it leaves link out of top yellow banner.

Login

Who's Online

147 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 147

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits