vccmth
Can't install new modules
  • 2005/4/27 16:00

• vccmth

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/24

Hi there,
I am new to Xoops, but have had a great time installing it and setting up a website. Lots of tinkering, tweaking and learning.
Now I have run into a problem I just can't seem to solve: I have uploaded a number of new modules to try out, but they don't show up on the module page. All I can see are those that are installed, and the 4 others that I don't want to install, but another 5 that I uploaded are nowhere to be seen. I checked in Filemanager, and they are all present. I syncronized them in CuteFTP, just to make sure they are all there. Everything seems OK, but I cannot see and install them. Is there a limit to how many modules you can run? Could there be a limitation to my database?
I am open for ideas and suggestions!
Thanks,
Norbert

Mithrandir
Re: Cant install new modules

If you turn on php debug in system admin -> preferences -> general settings, do you get any error messages in the module administration page?

vccmth
Re: Cant install new modules
  • 2005/4/29 2:57

• vccmth

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/24

Thanks, that did the trick. It reported a bug with the iMenu module, and once I deleted it the other modules showed up again... weird. I guess that means stay away from iMenu.
Thanks again,
Norbert

Login

Who's Online

285 user(s) are online (193 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 285

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits