theycallmepj
xmmemberstats module

Why is it that my xmmemberstats module will not show an american flag when an ip address starts with 216. I get no flad at all. But when I go to another website, like XOOPS malaysia, it shows the american flag for an ip address that starts in 216?

jdseymour
Re: xmmemberstats module

Does your american flag show for other IPs?

theycallmepj

Yea...its shows the american flag for other people that have an ip address that starts in something like 66. I just don't know why that when I am on my site and my ip address starts in 216, no flag shows up, but when I go on another site that has xmmemberstats, it shows the american flag....when I have ths same ip address starting in 216

jdseymour

Next time you see one, do a whois and see where it is actually from.

stefan88
  • 2005/4/27 12:09

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,
Probably You need to update ip-to-country.csv file with new one, because the one you have does not have a record for 216... network. What version of XM module are you using (the latest is 2.0c i think)?
Stefan

theycallmepj

What is the page supposed to say or looklike when I update my ip-to-country.csv file. It doesn't look like it finishes, how long does the process take?

theycallmepj

I looked up who owned the ip addresses that had start with "216" and using phpMyAdmin, I manually added it into my database. Someone should check and see if there is an updated "ip-to-country.csv" file.

Login

Who's Online

195 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 195

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits