sramzz
Appereance of inner pages
  • 2005/4/25 18:09

• sramzz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/25

Hello,

I have been using XOOPS for a while and when I add pages to my site I always construct php files starting with:

include("../../mainfile.php");
include(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/header.php");
$xoopsOption['show_rblock'] = 0;
?>

and ending with:

include(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/footer.php");
?>

This shows the page as the initial one but now I wonder if it is possible to show a page with the header, the footer but without the right column or without the left column but just the content at the center. I thought that $xoopsOption['show_rblock'] = 0 would do that but it does not. I would like that the center content would use the space of the right column as well, not just not showing the right column.

I hope to have expressed myself correctly. English is not my mother tongue.

Thanks in advance.

---sram

WarDick
Re: Appereance of inner pages
  • 2005/4/25 18:25

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

Try the theme changer module. It allows per module theme changes. I am using version 2.

sramzz
  • 2005/4/25 19:17

• sramzz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/25

But changing the theme would affect the whole site, including the initial page while I just would like to modify the inner pages of my pages.
I mean, the initial page of my site has 3 columns (left, center and right) and that is ok for me. However I would like that other pages within my site would have just 2 columns (left and right) and still using the 100% of the width of the page.
How can I do this?
Thanks.

WarDick
  • 2005/5/1 3:12

• WarDick

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/9/13

Take a closer look at the theme changer module. It allows you to have a different theme for each module. Also see the block admin module for more versatility in placing blocks.

Login

Who's Online

371 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 371

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits