hchuynh
Can not upload
  • 2005/4/19 1:40

• hchuynh

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/16

Hello everyone

Started 3 days ago, my site began to have problem of submiting a picture thru MyAlbum or submiting an image thru the image manager. Before that everything worked fine.

I checked html/uploads and it has write permission, and I wrote a little bit php script to test that a text file can be created. So it should not be a problem of permission.

When I upload an image thru the image manager, there is no error message at all. But the image does not show and I see the name of the image. But the image is not created in the uploads directory. I turned on PHP Debug but I do not see any debug messages.

I suspected that upload path maybe a problem so
I looked at common.php and it shows
define("XOOPS_UPLOAD_PATH", XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/uploads");

and

define("XOOPS_UPLOAD_URL", XOOPS_URL."/uploads");

--------------
Should I look at some other file? to see I need to restore a certain php file so that it will work again?

Thanks in advance

HH

WallStArb
Re: Can not upload
  • 2005/4/20 1:33

• WallStArb

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/8

XOOPS image manger really sucks... we have the same issue athttp://www.sluse.com/

Now I susepct that if you try to upload an image as you are logged in as an ADMIN and uplaod from the Administration Menu you will be able to uplaod an image and it will show in your list of images...

We have the SAME exact problem. No one seems to have an answer.

brash
  • 2005/4/20 3:16

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

I assume that under the settings for each image category that you've set the permissions correctly?

phpbeginner

I can't upload either...I'm having the same problems as original poster. When I enter the 'batch upload' from admin menu I only see a blank page. When I try to upload from the my album link on my site, I get a blank page except for the My
Album gif.

Any help??

Login

Who's Online

76 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 76

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits