xb00t
Users can't stay logged
  • 2005/4/9 23:54

• xb00t

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/8/19

When some of my users try to login they get a strage error. The system tells them that the user/password is OK but after sending them back to the main page they are still not logged.

If other user try to register after filling form they get "Can't register user" or something like that.

I updated to 2.0.10RC but still not good. :(

Any help here?

jdseymour
Re: Users can't stay logged

Have them check there firewall/spyware prevention software for the blocking of referers.

stermercox
  • 2005/4/10 1:14

• stermercox

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/10

I, too, am having a problem. Users can login but when they try to go to any module, they get "You don't have access rights to the area". If they login AGAIN, everything works fine. Anyone else with this problems?

jdseymour

Quote:
I, too, am having a problem. Users can login but when they try to go to any module, they get "You don't have access rights to the area". If they login AGAIN, everything works fine. Anyone else with this problems?

See this Thread and see if it solves your specific problem. It sounds like the same thing.

stermercox
  • 2005/4/10 16:29

• stermercox

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/4/10

Sorry, I should have included more information. All spyware, firewalls, spam protectors, etc. were turned off and cookies were enabled, but it still requires two logins to access all areas. Perhaps someone could go to the site I'm most concerned with and try it themselves: http://www.thebeachgazette.com

Thanks, All!

Login

Who's Online

486 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 486

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits