macmend
Aqua/OS X
  • 2005/3/20 0:42

• macmend

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/2/27

I have searched and searched for a theme that fits with my present site, which is based on IPB and has a superb mac theme.

I have looked at xaqua and aqua-um both are good but not what I need, I found an e-xoops theme called e-aqua which is good but have no idea who designed it and whther it could be converted for XOOPS 2.

does anyone know anything about this, the authors of e-aqua, converting this to XOOPS 2, or any better aqua themes around.

If not can someone point me at a theme making tutorial..thank you

Bassman
Re: Aqua/OS X
  • 2005/3/20 2:16

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

Nice theme :) doesn't look that hard to convert. I may be able to do something in the next few days........

macmend
  • 2005/3/20 9:28

• macmend

• Quite a regular

Thank you if you could that would be great, its feel is much closer to the IPB I am trying to convert from at the moment.

simeon
  • 2005/3/20 14:00

• simeon

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/12/18

maybe you'll like the fiapple theme
https://xoops.org/modules/library/singlefile.php?cid=2&lid=281

you can see it running with just small changes onhttp://www.samurize.org

macmend
  • 2005/3/20 18:26

• macmend

• Quite a regular

thanks i will try it, but it doesn't really have the full os x aqua feel, which is what I am looking for,

If you look at the macmend site now the feeling is very mac, but this is an old IPB 1.1 forum that I have hacked around alot.

I have used XOOPS on other sites and use it to run a helpdesk and FAQ at work and love its flexibility, however I am only just learning its construction and how themes can be modified or built even.

However I am working on how I can use themes and icons to convert my site to XOOPS and keep the mac aqua feel, and have more capabilities to support the people that come to my site looking for help.

Thanks everyone for your support

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits