BahamutZaero
Ahh! My site got OBLITERATED!! Need fix ASAP!!

Okay, I need a quick fix here for this...

On www.tubetwist.com

I couldn't get it to update my changes. So I followed the instructions in the FAQ for sites not updating... and now my site is completly blank! I rewound my changes and re-uploaded the templates_c directory as I keep backups... and it's still blank!!!

Can anyone help me. please?

jdseymour
Re: Ahh! My site got OBLITERATED!! Need fix ASAP!!

Try going to:

http://www.yoursite.com/admin.php and try to turn on PHP debug so we can see the errors.

BahamutZaero

Site is already being redirected, but here are the errors I'm seeing:

Warning [PHP]: xoops_cp_header(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home2/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/cache/adminmenu.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/twenty16:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in file /home/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/include/cp_functions.php line 55
Warning [PHP]: xoops_cp_header(/home2/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/cache/adminmenu.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in file /home/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/include/cp_functions.php line 55
Warning [PHP]: xoops_cp_header(): Failed opening '/home2/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/cache/adminmenu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file /home/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/include/cp_functions.php line 55
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: xoops_admin_menu_js in file /home/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/include/cp_functions.php line 72
Warning [PHP]: xoops_cp_footer(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home2/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/cache/adminmenu.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/twenty16:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in file /home/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/include/cp_functions.php line 159
Warning [PHP]: xoops_cp_footer(/home2/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/cache/adminmenu.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in file /home/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/include/cp_functions.php line 159
Warning [PHP]: xoops_cp_footer(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home2/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/cache/adminmenu.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/twenty16:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in file /home/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/include/cp_functions.php line 159
Warning [PHP]: xoops_cp_footer(/home2/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/cache/adminmenu.php): failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in file /home/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/include/cp_functions.php line 159
Warning [PHP]: xoops_cp_footer(): Failed opening '/home2/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/cache/adminmenu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in file /home/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/include/cp_functions.php line 159
Notice [PHP]: Undefined variable: xoops_admin_menu_dv in file /home/twenty16/public_html/tubetwist/include/cp_functions.php line 160

jdseymour

Did you delete the cache and template_c folders?

It seems to be complaining that they are not in the paths.

BahamutZaero

I deleted the contents of the templates_c folder, but after this happened I uploaded the contents of that folder back from a backup I had. I never touched the folder labeled 'cache'... just followed the FAQ word for word (I hope!).

jdseymour

Check the permissions on template_c and the cache folders. Make sure they are both chmod 777.

BahamutZaero

Just checked... both are definitly 777

jdseymour

It looks like your site is turned off from the errors. Is this correct?

I see template_c is populated, but do not see anything in the cache folder. Can you turn your site on for a minute?

The cache folder should at least have adminmenu.php in there.

BahamutZaero

Ok, site is now set to 'open'.

Also, I'm noticing that whenever I do ANYTHING in the adminu menu,m I get the error that it cannot open a file, and the whole menu on the left side is gone... I presume this is from the same problem and was fine just before.

jdseymour

That's is what I was saying in my previous post. Adminmenu.php is not in the cache folder. That accounts for the missing menu items. If the cache folder is chmod 777 a new adminmenu file should be generated when the admin account logs in.

Let me check.

BTW. what changes did you make that were not updating?

Login

Who's Online

125 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 125

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits