ignitionc
how can i remove small x?
  • 2005/2/23 13:30

• ignitionc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/16

How can i remove that X at the top of my page that appears when first installing xoops. www.footballcy.com you can see it at my site

JasonMR
Re: how can i remove small x?
  • 2005/2/23 13:44

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

Mate, stop posting the same question over and over and over again!

Here's a tip, take a look at your theme files. The rest you will have to figure out for yourself, as I don't and never have used that theme. Though you will do good, by taking a look at the css files, and looking for that image, which you also find in your theme folder.

Again, post each question once, or you will upset community members, and no one will ever help you again. Just an advice from a friend.

jdseymour

If you are referring to the white and gold XOOPS x, you will need to look in the images folder of the X2t theme find the image "center_right.gif" and edit the x out with your favorite image editing software. Once you have that to your liking upload your changed image with the same name overwriting the existing file.

HTH.

ignitionc
  • 2005/2/23 13:47

• ignitionc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/16

thanks to both of you

JasonMR
  • 2005/2/23 15:03

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

BTW: when you unzip the XOOPS2.0.9.x folder, besides the html, and doc folder, there should have been a folder named extra. In it you will find a template set (x2t.tar.gz), that is used with the theme you have chosen.

Goto sys admin -> template manager, and upload the template set, then the menu to the left will look better.

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits