mongrel
Popnup Blog 2.0
  • 2005/2/23 1:40

• mongrel

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/15

Hey, all—

I will undoubtedly figure these things out sooner or later, but with my limited understanding of PHP, I tend to open file after file in GoLive and search line by line for something that looks right.

I'd like to change the text that appears in the PopnupBLOG sub-menu in the Main Menu once the button has been clicked. I'm guessing that it's in a place that would be pretty common to other, similar module sub-menus, such as News ("Submit News" is in the sub-menu, for example). Any idea where those lines of code might be?

Also, I'd like the default, in the header of the main PopnupBLOG page, to be "NO" for "Contents View." Same thing--where might the code be for that.

ALSO, I'd like to turn the voting function "OFF" so that it doesn't even show up. I think that user comments really are sufficient for people to express their views on a blog post. AGAIN, where do you suppose the code for that would be?

Any and all suggestions are DEEPLY APPRECIATED! By the by, this is a pretty nifty module for those interested.

the mongrel

dashbord
Re: Popnup Blog 2.0
  • 2005/2/23 17:24

• dashbord

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/4/19

About text, It in a popnupblog/language/english folder.

If you want comment or vote off, change permission to admin.

mongrel
Re: Popnup Blog 2.0
  • 2005/2/24 3:53

• mongrel

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/15

Thanks, Dashbord! I'll check it out.

mongrel

Login

Who's Online

194 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 194

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits