Opterongeek
Emergency Help - Unable to log in to Admin Account

I updated the site recently (within the last few days) and my damned host says there's nothing wrong (Surpass Sucks by the way - and I've been with them for a few years, stay the feck away)

I get to the site fine and all, but when I go to log in with my ADMINISTRATOR account, the damned thing just loops back to the login page. I've tried different browsers (IE and Firefox) and clearing cache/cookies, proxy server, etc. NOTHING is working. How is it that the site would suddenly stop allowing something to work?

I spent 3 hours on a project, and now I'm up shiz's creek. What the hell happened?

FYI - this is the "PG" version of the Email I wrote my host. I'm beyond pissed.

Opterongeek
Re: Emergency Help - Unable to log in to Admin Account

Jesus H Christ, the Mainfile.php disappeared. My host won't reply, and I can't use the site at all now. Jesus... I'm a nervous wreck.

Falcon22
Re: Emergency Help - Unable to log in to Admin Account
  • 2005/2/15 8:04

• Falcon22

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/26

I also need EMERGENCY HELP, is there any qualified XOOPS personell that I can pay to fix my problem?

HELP!
I tried installing the new remember me hack from sudhacker, all I did was upload the files then I get a white homepage with these messages:

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jclistc/public_html/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jclistc/public_html/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jclistc/public_html/header.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'XOOPS_ROOT_PATH/class/template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jclistc/public_html/header.php on line 62

MY ENTIRE SITE IS DOWN; The only problem that I can think of is that I already installed the other auto login hack from GIJOE a month ago but it never worked for me. Is there any solution???

Login

Who's Online

228 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 228

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits