1
Jackwan
Newbb1 & 2.0.9.2
  • 2005/2/10 14:48

  • Jackwan

  • Not too shy to talk

  • Posts: 129

  • Since: 2004/9/8 2


I have not upgraded to Newbb2 yet, but I upgraded to 2.0.9.2 from 2.0.7.3. In the upgrade(patch) instructions, it says the patch does not work with NEWBB2, I assume it worked for Newbb1 (not 1.1), so I uploaded the whole patch as an usual installtion.

After the upgrade, every thing seems ok, except in NEWBB1 when I enter some forum, all the threads are not showing because those are from 2004 and no posting yet from 2005. I found a "sort" function in the bottom of the forum that I can sort for postings from the beginning, then I can see those threads.

Question: How can I make the sort for postings from the beginning as default, as opposed to the current default "from the last 100 days"?