shela
Major problem with xoops
  • 2005/2/9 20:49

• shela

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/15

Hi.
I have big problem. I'm running site on XOOPS 2.0.7.3 ... yesterday another admin of my site tried to change some preferences. Now i can't acces my site..i see just white screen, and it's appear to site finished loading...i can't even login to XOOPS to change configs...second admin told me, he changed some themes issues, so i checked the database tables .. i compared it with another XOOPS instalation, running the same version and the same theme theme as mine site. everything is identical...so it isn't propably fault of my theme.

i can't acces to admin panel cause it says i don't have rights to acces this site ... so i hope i can find little help here...
thnx for every help

carnuke
Re: Major problem with xoops
  • 2005/2/9 21:13

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

Hi Shela, sorry to hear about this kind of problem, It does demonstrate the importance of working carefully on the site.

There are some FAQs un the fault finding section that should help you here. Once you get access to admin, put your debugging option on and report to the forums again if you cant solve it.

Richard

shela
Re: Major problem with xoops
  • 2005/2/10 0:13

• shela

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/15

first try.

UPDATE `xoops_config` SET `conf_value` = '1' WHERE `conf_id` = '13' LIMIT 1 ; (debug_mode) and message:

Quote:
This page cannot be displayed due to an internal error.

If you are the administrator of this site, please visit the XOOPS Troubleshooting Page for assistance.

second try. i've created .htaccess file with "php_flag display_errors on" in main XOOPS directory.

and message (it was the only message):

Quote:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, xxx@xxx.xxx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at mysite.info Port 80

i checked also error_log in main XOOPS directory ... there are no errors for about 2 months

now it's much more clear. Error seems to be not connected with XOOPS but with server...i have to contact with admin to solve this problem...anyway thanx for help...now my
local .htaccess and XOOPS are configured to show all error messages ....

thanx for your time

Login

Who's Online

483 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 483

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits