maker
Hide/unhide blocks theme
  • 2005/2/9 11:08

• maker

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/28

I need a theme that is similar in functionality with mp00, only the "effect" applyes upon blocks not columns ;), and would lik ethem reduced only to the title area

If you care to do it, use phpkaox let's say, or some other to tweak, if you do not, please instruct me on how to do it:)

10x

stingerblue
Re: Hide/unhide blocks theme

problem is I dont know if it works in all browers, I have downloaded it, and I will have a look through the code, I have seen a few versions of the code that open, and close divs / spans / tables.

also do you mean the fx to apply to each block? the problem I can see is with the javascript version that the below website uses, each block would have too be numbered for it too work, have a look at the source code at this website: http://www.fontmonster.org/index.asp

if that doesnt work I could check through some computerarts mags I have got, there was a webs design one a while back with a different version of the code.

stingerblue

I had more look using the code from the fontmonster website than I did modifiing the mp00 code, if you want a copy of the code just ask.

Bassman
  • 2005/3/6 22:42

• Bassman

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/5/23

i've seen it done, there is a thread in the forum somewhere that shows how, but I can't for the life of me find it. There was even a link to a working example :(

Login

Who's Online

263 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 263

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits