s_t_r_o_b_e
Troubles uploading photos
  • 2005/2/9 0:12

• s_t_r_o_b_e

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/2/9 0

Hey there

our website is using XOOPS to upload photos (www.upfm.dj)

normally we haven't had any problems uploading photos but we havent added any for 6 months so we thought it was about time we put some up

went through the usual process- uploading them to the net first, going into admin, batch adding the photos etc.

but when we hit "insert selected pictures" it goes to the normal page with the headings 'Folder', 'Image', 'Album' & 'Result'- but no graphics or icons load up on the 'results' box.

it says down the bottom:
* OK : means that the picture was succesfully added
* DP : means that the picture is a duplicate and is already in the database
* PB : means that the picture could not be added, check your configuration and the permission of directories where the pictures are located
* If the OK, DP, PB 'signs' does not appear click on the broken picture to see any error message produced by PHP
* If your browser timeout, hit the reload button

but there aren't any of those icons at all

to take another approach and see if i could solve it another way, i went into the folder thingee itself and tried to upload them individually as a 'user'.

it wont let me do that either- it says:

"The picture 'albums/userpics/10004/img_02842.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127"

so thats basically it. sorry if the descriptions of what i did are a lil sketchy- to be honest i dont really know all that much about any of the software or anything. im just working from instructions :)

but yeah, any help would be greatly appreciated.

or better yet, if any of you live in Auckland, New Zealand, we'll greatly reward you with our radio station stickers and condoms if you come in and give us a hand ;)

cheers
mike

Login

Who's Online

177 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 177

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits