topolino
How to duplicate a module
  • 2005/2/2 13:29

• topolino

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/7

Hello,

after 4 weeks developing our site wellcomefuture.com we are completely fascinated with xoops.

we are recommending everyone who want´s to develope any of the domains we have for codevelopement.

But there is still something we need to know.

Our problem (I guess many people will have this problem) is that one you use the module Mylinks then you can not use it again for another section.

We are creating a site called guiauniversidades.com which means university guide in english.
we have allready used mylinks module for a section containing useful links for student.

But now we want to create another section with all the universities and we need to use again the xoopslinks and we can´t.

Could anyone tell us if there is any possibility of duplicating a module or if there is any other possibility?

Thank you very much if someone could help a little bit..

welcomefuture

carnuke
Re: How to duplicate a module
  • 2005/2/2 14:08

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

you could use the xDirectory module, or look in the FAQs (customising) for how to clone a module.

xdirectory is slightly different to mylinks, so check it out first

carnuke
Re: How to duplicate a module
  • 2005/2/3 10:54

• carnuke

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/11/5

I've just seen this module Weblinks has been released and remembered your enquiry. If the answer to my question "can this co-exist with mylunks" then this could be the one you need .

Login

Who's Online

207 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 207

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits