Duken30
xHLSTATS Module NEEDS UPDATE for Counter-Strike Source
  • 2005/1/28 9:16

• Duken30

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/26

Hi, as the subject says the module that is called xHLSTATS, that is a great module and is very handy with getting hosted servers info, needs to be updated. It has been built upon the HLSTATS version 1.30 beta off of UnitedAdmins.com and the one that is out now is 1.31 which added support for HL2 and Counter-Strike Source so I was hoping to find some one that could update it possibly or help me along the way. I'm not really much of a php programmer but, i learn fast(more of a c++ guy ) any ways if any one could help it would be great. Thanks in advance ~Duken30~ PS: i hope the maker of the module sees this by chance i tried pming him, his forum name is bd_csmc hes a XOOPS module developer rank on the forum

Duken30
Re: xHLSTATS Module NEEDS UPDATE for Counter-Strike Source
  • 2005/1/29 11:25

• Duken30

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/26

Any One?

rts2271
Re: xHLSTATS Module NEEDS UPDATE for Counter-Strike Source
  • 2005/2/26 2:04

• rts2271

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/26

ok check this out
I have modded HLStats somewhat for CSS.
It records headshots
Tracks via wonid and name at same time while keeping individualized stats

TODO:
Evolve my current cobbled together stats/system/admin management system into a solid one piece module.
Module has a web based banlist which updates the server on the fly.
Module has a admin system which updates the server admins privleges based on levels. It also adds admins to there proper forums and groups when there hired on or promoted demoted or fired.

Adding in connections tracking

Adding in connection time tracking

Adding in the HLS perl modules to run off the XOOPS configuration.

Redesigning a more modular format to make extending the logging functions easier and more standardized.

Removing the entire front end. The idea is that the stats software itself simply pulls the data off the network and dumps it to the DB. Let the designer figure out how he wants it displayed.

Check out my site
www.mercnet.org
check out the stats web based banning system with list, demo uploader/dloader. It's not complete but if theres interest and I had some parties interested in beta'ing it I might be able to coblle together a installer.
Anyways at the very least I have the HLStats current version with a custom upgrade for CSS

Login

Who's Online

169 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 169

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits