Zorglub
Personalized block not showing color text
  • 2005/1/12 13:41

• Zorglub

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/1/26

I upgraded from 2.0.7.3 to 2.0.9.2 by deleting the content of the www dir, uploading the new core, uploading the used modules files, uploading the former mainfile.php, and that's it (the MySQL database remained the same).

Everything is fine but one thing :

I have a personalized block, in which I had a title, looking like this : Example.

The problem is that what is displayed is this : b] color=006600]Example /color][/b, instead of the colorful text (I took some brackets away here just to show you an example).

I tried to modify the block and save it again, but it does not work, neither the fact of deleting the content of template-C content (what seems strange to me is that the files in that folder are xxxyyyy.html.php files (here is an example : %%03^03C^03C7BAEB%%db%3Amultimenu_block_02.html.php) ...).

Worse, all the blocks I try to create have now the same problem ... Any advice and help will be much appreciated !

Zorg

[Update] What is strange is the fact that it is happening even on a clean test fresh installation.

DOes any1 have the same problem or am I alone ?

I also found that the fact of choosing the options "auto format (smilies enabled)" or "auto format (smilies disabled)" solved the problem, the text is then well formatted. My problem is that I then have a big big space between the beginning of my block and the beginning of my text ...

Login

Who's Online

82 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 82

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits