marijun
extcal 2.0 beta problems
  • 2005/1/12 11:21

• marijun

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/4 1

first things first...i can't explain how happy i am someone ported this script for XOOPS i've tried all the other calendars and haven't been happy with them. i've been dying for extcal to reach a stable stage.

anyway...i'm having some troubles. i get a fatal error when i try to view or edit my profile. i had to turn the debugger on to see the error, otherwise i just get a blank page. here's the error:

Fatal errorUndefined class name 'xoopsmodule' in /home/lorenzog/www/www/modules/extcal/class/class.date.php on line 28

second...even though i switched the beginning day of the week to sunday in the extcal preferences, the date selector popup calendar you use on the "add event" page still shows monday as the first day. it seems to be fine elsewhere, but i haven't checked the minical since i'm not using it.

third...at some point, could you (the developer) please please squeezy cheese add an option to select 12 hour date format and am/pm display?

zoullou
Re: extcal 2.0 beta problems
  • 2005/1/20 11:38

• zoullou

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/3/2 0

Hi,

Sorry for the delay but i don't see this post.

For the bug i think it is fixed

The date selector popup calendar who are used on eXtcal comes from XOOPS form. They probably have an option in languages files to switch it sunday as the first day.

For the third point, could you post a feature request here : http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1092&atid=529
to remember me this feature.

See you

Login

Who's Online

288 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 288

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits