installed xoopsgallery, troubles with imagemagick
  • 2005/1/11 18:37

• poxom

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/1/11

my system - w2k, apache 2.0.47, XOOPS 2.0.9.2

when I press "Check ImageMagick", this error occures:

Checking c:\imagemagick\identify.exe
Error! (Expected status: 0, but actually received status: -1)
Checking c:\imagemagick\convert.exe
Checking c:\imagemagick\composite.exe

But c:\imagemagick\identify.exe - is a correct path!
So, I can't add jpeg files (gifs are working).

imagemagick is already installed, its test in console is working fine: convert logo: logo.gif imdisplay logo.gif
Install dir for imagemagick is c:\imagemagick, full rights are given.

How can I fix it?

justsomeguy
Re: installed xoopsgallery, troubles with imagemagick

I read several dozen suggested fixes and found that nothing worked. As a last resort I reinstalled ImageMagick to c:\ImageMagick, NOT c:\program files\ImageMagick and made the corresponding changes to the Gallery config. This fixed the problem.

I must confess that I found this suggestion somewhere in my quest to resolve this issue, but I cannot remember where that was. My apologies to the original author, and thank you for your suggestion, wherever you're at.

As an FYI, I am running Windows 2003, Apache 2 for Windows (API verdion 20020903), and PHP 4.3.4 . Before getting this to work I tried ading permissions to cmd.exe for a variety of builtin internet user accounts, and I copied cmd.exe to my PHP directory, but these proved unhelpful. Reinstalling ImageMagick to the new directory worked WITHOUT changing any permissions on any file. I am also NOT running IIS - that godforsaken POS.

The change I made works for xoopsgallery 1.3.3.6 and myalbum-p 2.8. I am using ImageMagick 6.2.2-0-Q16-windows-static.exe on XOOPS 2.0.9.2 .

Login

Who's Online

152 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 152

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits