ALFA-FOXTROT
Register Form Required Fields!

My thanks for helping me...

I've allready hacked the registration form by inserting new fields, (AIM,YIM,ICQ) but im using this fields for other porpose, AIM = BIRTHDATE , ICQ=HOROSCOPES, YIM=Condition(Maried, single, divorced etc..)

well thats working fine, but only the new users that register are required to complete those fields... the older ones dont have to do it... SO my question is... how can I make the old members the next time they log in the site, go directly to their "EDIT ACCOUNT" and make them complete the required fields?! And only when they are complete the can continue do the site!

ANother Question is... Id like to create ComboBoxes for the ICQ and YIM with the options so that the user wont need to right them...

Well, Thanks 4 your support...
Greatings from POrtugal... (the portugal support site doesnt have anyone helping... )

ALFA-FOXTROT
IS this a SUPPORT FORUM?!

Well, do i get any support or is this post like many others, without response?!

ALFA-FOXTROT
COMPLETE!

Well I completed the transformation, but now i included ComboBoxes for the options I above mentioned, so that user dont abuse of what they rigth on the site...

I made it required at registration, but the old members most go to their "edit Account" to change, still didnt find a way to redirect them immediatly upon next login to the edit account while they dont change the new settings...

Anyway, I leave here the download so that people can see...
Just backup the files that are going to be swicthed so that u can put your site as it was...

DOWNLOAD

Any help is wellcomed...
My next step is trying to create a field in the DB for this propose and module(Im trying to create a site for the comunity were i live and so that the people that live here can meet)... (im still a newbie in PHP, so 4 the leets what i did is nothing special... :[ )

Well I Hope to hear some comments on what i did...

Thanks...

ALFA-FOXTROT
COMPLETE!

Well I completed the transformation, but now i included ComboBoxes for the options I above mentioned, so that user dont abuse of what they rigth on the site...

I made it required at registration, but the old members most go to their "edit Account" to change, still didnt find a way to redirect them immediatly upon next login to the edit account while they dont change the new settings...

Anyway, I leave here the download so that people can see...
Just backup the files that are going to be swicthed so that u can put your site as it was...

DOWNLOAD

Any help is wellcomed...
My next step is trying to create a field in the DB for this propose and module(Im trying to create a site for the comunity were i live and so that the people that live here can meet)... (im still a newbie in PHP, so 4 the leets what i did is nothing special... :[ )

Well I Hope to hear some comments on what i did...

Thanks...

Login

Who's Online

121 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 121

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits