aph3x
corupted files when downloading from site
  • 2005/1/8 6:20

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

Hello , i am using Xoops-2.0.9 wich is runing on a Xp machine at my house on a Apache2triad1-1.5 , i have tryed all downloads modules i could find for XOOPS and i am experiencing
some problems...when i download a zip,rar file from the site and try to open them the zip, rar files are corupted , what can I do ?
I've tryed to increase the upload limit to more than 2MB and even that the setings are showing the increased value it seems i can upload a file larger than 2MB
Is there a way to put the files are to be given for download , directly in some file and not to upolad them like a regular user of the site considering that the machine is at my house ?
Thanks a lot

irmtfan
Re: corupted files when downloading from site
  • 2005/1/8 6:29

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

what download module you useing for that?
with wfdownloads you can upload files via http but almost all hosting providers has a 2 Mb size limit for upload via http.
you can upload all files via ftp and then put their links in the module? what is the problem with that?

aph3x
Re: corupted files when downloading from site
  • 2005/1/8 8:12

• aph3x

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2004/12/26

I am useing wfdownloads , even if i put the files directly in the ftp directory there is something that is corupting the files regarding theyr tipe pr size well except for jpeg and other pics extension...and about linkin the files , can i leave them in they original directory and if so how will a link will show for example if i wanna share a file that is located in the My Documents directory?
thank a lot

Login

Who's Online

254 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 254

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits