Rhomal
Moderator status in Newbb2
  • 2004/12/21 22:01

• Rhomal

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/5

I make a user a mod in my forums in newbb2. When I look at the bottom of the new bb2 page where it shows whos online it does not flag him (color wise) as a mod.

Where can I enable this?

thanks!

devxtrm
Re: Moderator status in Newbb2
  • 2004/12/22 7:20

• devxtrm

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/9

Hello,

making him moderator just isn't enough. Although he will have the privileges, he won't be under the group "Moderator". You will have to change him group to "Moderator" for his nick to appear under the moderators list. You can do this by "Find User" under admin and then click on his/her nick. After that scroll to somewhere near the bottom of the page and move the user to the group "Moderator" or whatever you have named the group. After that you are all set to go.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Rhomal
Re: Moderator status in Newbb2
  • 2004/12/22 23:35

• Rhomal

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/10/5

Quote:

devxtrm wrote:
Hello,

making him moderator just isn't enough. Although he will have the privileges, he won't be under the group "Moderator". You will have to change him group to "Moderator" for his nick to appear under the moderators list. You can do this by "Find User" under admin and then click on his/her nick. After that scroll to somewhere near the bottom of the page and move the user to the group "Moderator" or whatever you have named the group. After that you are all set to go.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Thanks for the reply, but I did that already.. and no dice.. any other idea?

Login

Who's Online

234 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 234

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits